Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas may finally be over

Christmas is over. Did I really say that? Usually I am so pumped up and full of the spirit but this year it didn't really come and when it did it was short lived. Adalyn had a blast but is still awaiting her biggest gift. The elves are suppose to bring in soon. Yeah! Today my wonderful husband helped me take down all the Christmas decor that was strung haphazardly throughout the house. Thank you Jeff. It saved me a middle of the night obsession in the next couple of days when I can't sleep. One last major task of Christmas. Mailing out the Christmas cards. No I still haven't accomplished this yet. After trying to print my cards with my near 70 IQ (J/K) and then to have my husband look and them and laugh. Run on sentence dear. Next time have me proof them. I wonder has he ever had to print cards with a monkey climbing all over him. Trashed that idea. So anyways after much fretting a card was picked and picture. So they are here and some actually went out today. They may make New Years. Well at least for some.

2 comments:

mandi said...

You crack me up! can't wait to see the long awaited christmas card! and will jeff come take down my decorations, I can't get Josh too!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.