Friday, July 18, 2008

But I Want to Drive

Yesterday was a super busy day for us. Our last stop was the pool. I probably stayed a little longer than I should have because I had to literally drag Adalyn to the car screaming while I was pushing Burke, carrying all our pool gear, and his float. I am sure it was quite a sight. I put both of them in the car so I could load all the gear without worrying they might get run over. Adalyn begins crying hysterically. Thinking she was just tired I finished the chore of loading all our junk. It is amazing what one has to bring to the pool for your children to swim. Anyways when I get in the car Adalyn is crying because I won't let her drive. She is truly broken hearted, snot pouring out her nose, because she feels that she should drive. She even went as far to tell me she didn't need a license. After explaining all the reasons why, I finally came to my senses and realized I was arguing with a two year old why she couldn't drive.

1 comment:

mandi said...

ha! I can't believe you even came to your senses, all the sun surely has fried my brain, I probably would have argued the whole ride home.