Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Vanished?




No we have not vanished from the earth. And I try to keep in touch with some of yall through facebook. That is much easier then blogging. Sorry. So I could blame the holidays for my lack of activity or the fact that someone in my house has been sick for the last three weeks. But that is not the reason. My sweet, docile little boy has turned into a Tasmanian devil. Still sweet but a T5 tornado. We just thought Adalyn was active. Oh no, Burke is full speed times 1,000. So that is why I can't sit down for two minutes and type about their progress. He has figured out how to unlatch the cabinets, Climb Christmas trees, and get through a baby gate that has four bungee cords holding it. He has a permanent goose egg. I told Jeff I am scared that if we had a third child what it would be like if they keep progressively getting wilder.
I have a friend who blogs about the things her dog eats everyday. Well I am going to submit a pic of the things Burke learns to climb everyday. Don't worry. He is still sweet as every but just a handful.

No comments: