Monday, March 10, 2008

Purple hair

Well yesterday Adalyn and I were in Sam's picking up a few groceries and two very interesting people walked up. One had bright blue hair and the other had bright purple. And when I say bright I mean bright. Well they were standing next to us and Adalyn had taken great interest in them. I continued with my shopping hoping she wouldn't say anything to mortify me. Well all of a sudden I hear. "Oh my Gosh Mommy. Those people have purple and blue hair. I've never seen purple and blue hair before. Oh My Gosh." A million responses went through my mind while they continued to stare at me as my face got crimson. My response. "Yes, isn't purple your favorite color?" Good save. They seemed satisfied with the attention they sought with their hair color and Adalyn and I went on to discuss our favorite colors. So if you run into these people there's a good save for you!

1 comment:

mandi said...

I love adalyn!!!!