Friday, September 26, 2008

Ariel...wait no it's Ima Johnson-Phyxer

What little girl wouldn't be proud of her mom being a beauty pageant Wait a minute it wasn't her mom, it was her dad dressed in drag. Adalyn was still super proud of her daddy getting all dressed up. She thought it was so funny. He even put on fake eyelashes. The girls at work were nice enough to help with all the make-up preparations since Ms. Mandi and I aren't real good with the blue eyeshadow and liquid eyeliner. At the end of the night we decided he was a very bad impression of Ariel. I have never laughed so hard at these guys. Too bad Jeff makes such an ugly woman. I guess I like him better as a man anyways. I guess he can't quit his day job. I'm trying to talk him into going to decadence fest. We'll see.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: