Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fall Festival

Adalyn's school had a Fall Festival. I am not talking the dunking apples fall festival. This was a Fall Festival like no other. It was insane. Had tons of jumpy things, horses, 4 elephants, and a petting zoo. Where was this festival when I was growing up? We went had tons of fun ridding the elephant and horses. Adalyn event went down this huge jumpy slide. The line was long and I didn't really believe she would go up all by herself. It was like three stories. I would have been a little scared myself. She did it without any hesitation. I was so proud. I love that she has my adventurous side. Life can be so fun when you don't worry about consequences and jump in and go for it. I am so proud of you adalyn. With that statement I know I have to teach her about consequences but it fit for this occasion. She had so much fun!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: