Wednesday, October 1, 2008

They Really Really Like Each Other

Every Wednesday my wonderful husband, Ima, has some mail bonding with our son so that I can go to an exercise class with some friends while Adalyn is in gymnastics. Well tonight I had a free pass to a consignment sale so I called to ask if Jeff minded watching the kids while I ran really quick to check out the goods. He was stressed because Burke was upset and fussy the whole time we were gone. So Adalyn and I prance in the house expecting meltdowns. Adalyn starts running around and Burke was laughing so hard I had to record it. She ALWAYS makes him laugh this hard. It is so funny. They love each other so much, well at least most of the time. Well some of the time. As long as she isn't trying to hold him down, throw lamps at him, or smother him. Anyways my point is does he seem super fussy? No I am kidding he is out of sorts but with this response at first I was like what? fussy? Now karma will come my way and I will be up all night with Burke. I get it. But you gotta admit his laugh is fabulous.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That is the BEST little laugh!