Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Best Friend

Where did we fly? Cincinnati to see my best friend in the whole wide world. I am so lucky to have had the same best friend my whole life. There is nothing like being around someone who knows you probably better than you know yourself. We did some reminiscing of the crazy things we did in college. Things that will not be shared on my children's blog. Don't want to give them any ideas. Although, I am sure they will have plenty ideas of their own that I don't want to know about.
We have decided to force a friendship between our children. I think it will be more forced for her older daughter. Adalyn fell in love with her. She practically stalked her the whole time we were visiting. She was very patient with Adalyn and shared her toys.
It was such a great visit. I wish they didn't live so far away and we could do it more often. I vote for somewhere tropcial next year.

No comments: